Wednesday 8 June 2011

June 8th: Can I buy myself a better world?

Of course! Money solves all of the world’s problems. But let’s start small— with your own backyard.


A beautifully designed Better World Plant Food package, if I do say so myself. 

I’ve had a few inquires since starting this blog,“Where can I get this stuff?”  Obviously, Scott’s Miracle-Gro you can find just about anywhere, unless your garden centre actually cares about the environment and doesn’t want to sell petro-chemicals. (Oops. I’m editorializing.... sorry.)

As I’ve stated earlier, I was given some sample product when I designed the packaging, so I’ve been using that lot.

If you contact info@primenutrients.ca
you can get the most recent list of retailers. Or, you might be able to order directly from   the company. I understand their website will be up shortly, and you’ll be able to purchase on-line.

If you’re interested in buying some Better World Plant Food, here’s a list of stores that carry it as of today:



CENTRAL TORONTO:
Evergreen Brickworks Garden Centre: 550 Bayview Avenue, Toronto ON
Davenport Gardening Centre: 368 Davenport Rd, Toronto ON
The Chocolate Tulip Floral Design Studio: 1251 Yonge Street, Toronto ON 
Harvest Wagon: 1103 Yonge Street, Toronto ON 

WEST TORONTO:
Karma Food Co-Operative: 739 Palmerston Ave., Toronto ON
BUFCO /Backyard Urban Farm Company: 44 Columbus Avenue, Toronto ON
Qi Natural Food & Naturopathic Clinic: 710 Bloor St. West, Toronto, ON

EAST TORONTO:
The Big Carrot: 348 Danforth Avenue, Toronto ON
Bill’s Garden Centre: 903 Pape Avenue, Toronto ON
East End Garden Centre: 1395 Queen Street East, Toronto ON


NORTH TORONTO:
Homegrown Hydroponics: 26 Meteor Drive, Toronto ON
Matchbox Garden and Seed Company: Kortright Centre, Vaughan ON
Yield of Dreams: 559 Steven Crt., Unit #12, Newmarket ON
Woodhill Garden Centre: 320 Steeles Avenue East, Thornhill ON


OTHER:
Homegrown Hydroponics: 521 Dunlop Street W, Barrie ON
Home Hydroponics: 289 Rutherford Rd. S#22, Brampton ON
Homegrown Hydroponics: 79 Woolwich Street South, unit 4 Breslau/ Kitchener ON
Chedoke Flowers: 945 Garth Street, Hamilton ON
Harpers Garden Centre: 1039 Wilson St. E, Ancaster ON 
Growers Choice Hydroponics: 1621 McEwen Drive, Whitby ON
The Organic Garage:579 Kerr Street, Oakville ON 





No comments:

Post a Comment