Tuesday 5 July 2011

July 5th: The beet goes on.

Actually, this is a quick tale about radishes. 
But “beet” makes for a better title.
Regular readers of this blog might recall that I delayed transferring my radishes from their seeding pots for far too long. I finally moved them June 27th.  Here you can see they’re making a good recovery.

Replanted in potting soil mixed lightly with Better World Plant Food. I transferred all the test radishes into one soil mix, regardless of what I started them on. 
The radishes on July 4th.

The same radishes, transferred June 27th. 
I was too embarrassed to post this shot on the day of. 

           A                       B                            C                         D
Here’s some comparable radishes, pulled on June 27th from the test pots. 
                                  A) water only
                                  B) Miracle Gro only
                                  C) Better World used as a tea only
                                  D) Better World mixed into the soil





No comments:

Post a Comment